13.11.07

Should have paid more attention to Family Guy

Should have paid more attention to Family Guy
Woke up 8am again (don't know why I do it here, I don't do it at
home!) , though about going out to the mall but decided to stay in
until work to give my immune system a break.
The hotel is great, the food is great. (I'm going to post about that
on www.auslowcarb.com) .
I'm blogging from an ipod touch which is amazing. (do want an iphone ,
but decided to wait for an Aussie 3g version). It is pretty lame out
of the box, but once properly hacked it does most things my Palm used
to, and for the things it doesn't there are workarounds.
For the family guy fans, Pawtucket is a real place. I need to watch
that show again because I will get more of the jokes .....
(any incoherence is still due to jet lag, apologies. )
Btw the thanksgiving day parade in NY will feature a giant hello kitty
balloon ! I won't be in NY until the week after though.
Ps I miss you Dave.


Sent from my iPod touch

No comments: