9.11.07

In the US now

Hi guys...

I'm now in the US.

Its allegedly sbout 6 degrees c outside, not that it really feels it. Its not all that cold. I've spent most of this trip uncomfortably warm, I think everyone sets their thermostat too high (including planes).

I went (briefly) to the mall and all the chain stores, Borders, Starbucks, etc, are all exactly as you would expect. Went to the Apple Store, I think the iPod touch is going to win out, just because the thing has a warranty when I take it home. Le sigh...

I have too much energy because I'm jetlagged, but I'm going to crash any time now.

I'll post more (possibly photos) later.

3 comments:

Bluewaters2500 said...

So chain stores are the same everywhere?

Kris The Grumpy said...

LOL yes. Same prices even.

Anonymous said...

Ipod Touch? Yeah its pretty sweet and Apple just enabled the calendar functions officially.

I am still wrestling with iphone vs jasjam. My O2 Atom screen cracked so it's useless now. Need a replacement in a hurry.

DAMN! Must make a decision. SOON!