15.12.05

I need a holiday from the holiday

I just spent about a week and a half  walking a teenage girl around pretty much every shopping destination in Melbourne. Physically I’m exhausted, but mentally things aren’t too bad, or at least I’ve been able to sweep the stress deitrus under a mental rug.

Dialtone was out from Friday to Tuesday due to some hardware upgrades at our exchange.  It’s a long, ugly story. *sigh* At least it’s back up. I’m too scared to ask what happened to the ADSL speed upgrade that supposedly caused this because we’re still connecting at 1500, but as I *like* having dialtone that one can wait.

I’ve deferred my postgrad studies for now, possibly permanently. I think its all of questionable value to me at the moment, and what would be beneficial is some ‘cake’ certs like the Security+. I’ll need that for later.

 

 

No comments: