27.6.05

Back to Orkut

Out of curiousity, I'm finding myself logging back into Orkut (Orkut? That thing *still* around?) to check out what's up, who's live, who's not.

I'm pruning my groups list. If 80% of conversation is in a language I don't speak, if my association with the group is either not representative of reality (*cough*DomainsRUs*cough*) or really quite funny (St Augustines Alumni?), it's gone. GONE baby.

I sort of hope the first wave of internet locusts have moved on from Orkut and the servers now stay up.

Pictured is the Hudsons on Elizabeth Street, it is comfy and that corner is ideal for controlling your Internet Empire from a laptop. Except for the Optus bill I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, life seems to be so hard for you at the moment. Quality coffee shops, pizza delivery, computer stores, being able to walk outside, being able to sit on a padded seat, sleep on an innerspring mattress, work normal working hours etc....

Wow times are tough!!

Kris The Grumpy said...

Hey, whining is the only reason blogs exist. I'm supporting the blogging cause here. Besides, you get those cute pet camel spiders and lots of sun and sand!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Cairns!

Good to read that your doing well, its been along time.. too long.

Kris The Grumpy said...

Good to hear from you too, anonymous person!

Anonymous said...

Ummm yes, Hello.

Anonymisity is fun eh? Doesn't really help the rest of the world know who you are does it tho.

Unless your name is Cairns, in which case i'm sorry and uh hello Cairns!!