26.9.04

Chrome Fireball Laptop Bag

It seems I'm forever in search of the Perfect Laptop Bag. My STM alley is a nice bag, but hauling any laptop on one shoulder (even a 12" iBook, it seems), charger, books, girl stuff contributes to my shoulder tendonitis. I bought a Targus Matrix backpack and while it is quite ergonomic it is just too honking big. It probably looks fine on a well-built guy, but it's bigger than my whole torso. There's no way to cinch down the excess storage space to make the bag smaller, either.
I guess my best option is some sort of slimline convertable laptop bag. I think I saw one online once that was cream with purple trim, but extensive Googling suggests I may have just imagined it.
And then I found a reference to the Chrome Fireball laptop bag. It is metallic red. It's perfect. But it turns out its not made anymore. They make one close called the Sputnik but it's silver, which is cool but not worth ordering overseas for.

No comments: