8.9.07

Touch!

This initially published blank. I'm not sure what the heck happened

I cancelled my impulsive iPod touch pre-order, as I changed my mind on getting one the second the arrived. Taking a risk on there being available stock, but I want to put a few more miles on my 5G Ultra Classic iPod first. Free wifi ala' Telstra and Nintendo DS might have sealed the deal of course :D
I can't wait until this thing is out and cracked like a Cadbury Creme Egg.

update

Hmm... too soon to tell for realsies, but a few features whose existence can't be confirmed or denied include Bluetooth, a Mail client (eh, webmail) , and being able to edit iCal (What?)

You could say, it's an iPod. Do you need this stuff on an iPod.

And you'd be right, these are things I can live without... but I can live without a new iPod too.

Its really making sense to hold off and wait and see how it all shakes out. I have a phone, a PDA, an iPod. There's no hurry.

No comments: