19.2.07

Let the record play

Today's Earworm- "Keep your hands off my girl" - Good Charlotte

I didn't load up enough music on my iPod, it's a slightly emo selection and I don't feel emo at all now. Just strange. Disjointed. It's funereal. I'd made some predictions about the future that turned out to be dead wrong. In a good way, but still strange, and the new data means my worldview gets recompiled. (I had another post where I elaborated, but that sort of thing is just begging for the KarmaHammer).

On a personal level things have been pretty good of late... I *know* saying that is asking for trouble, but here we are.

As for the webcomic... working on that, but the next time I natter about that will be when I've posted something.

1 comment:

Bluey Zarzov said...

Heya Tech goddess!

Hmm some prems that didn't come to pass as you may have expected..... I'd still like to know what they were... You know that's the thing about premonitions... they are premonitions only. Sorta like prophecies, they only make sense once they have already happened.