24.2.04

Yearly Resolutions

It's not new year, so it's safe to make resolutions.

I will :

1) Eventually junk every computer I have that doesn't support USB *and* booting from a CD. (I spent the weekend wrestling with my nearly 10-year old proxy server, with faulty floppys/drives thrown in to make things More Interesting. Never again.)

2) Check that *individual* parts work with $OSofChoice, never mind the bloody chipset. (FYI - Belkin wifi cards don't work terribly easily with Linux. Not even when you compile the drivers.)

3) Upgrade one thing at a time. (At one point, the network was running off my iBook :( )

4) Update this webcomic at least weekly.

5) Finish studying for at least my latest cert ( CCNA )

6) Make an effort to eat properly

I will not :

1) Put off until tomorrow what can be done today.

2) Put of for six months what *should* have been done today.

3) Drink too much caffeine and work myself into a foaming lather of stress.

4) Sweat the small stuff.

5) Ignore the big stuff.

6) Substitute Pringles for meals.

7) Drink Cherry Coke for breakfast.

No comments: